Comandante C40 MK4 Nitro Blade Manual Coffee Grinder
Comandante C40 MK4 Nitro Blade, Alpine LagoonPrice
- Updated MK4 version
- High quality manual coffee grinder
- Tough, highly wear resistant Nitro Blade burr
- Due to the use of natural materials, products may vary somewhat in appearance from the images shown
- Made in Germany
Comandante C40 MK4 Nitro Blade - the new version of one of the top coffee grinders in the world. The grinder offers a wide range of grinding adjustments, stable operation and a refined design using high quality materials.
The MK4 version includes several updates:
- New engine frame shape and material - more robust, with larger capacity and no more trapped beans!
- Each grinder comes with two jars: 1 x brown glass and 1 x clear polymer-glass. The latter is lightweight, durable, and can be used as a cup!
- Reworked packaging with improved protection.
The selection of the burr material is the proud result of dedicated research and development. The burrs are made of stainless steel reinforced with nitrogen. High-nitrogen martensitic steel is extremely difficult to work with, but when finished, it is tough, highly wear resistant and has a high degree of edge retention. The burrs allow for extremely smooth and even grinding.
The grinding coarseness is adjusted by turning a knob located below the burrs. The resulting ground coffee is even both when grinding for alternative methods and for espresso, which makes the Comandante unique compared to other manual coffee grinders. In addition, due to its physical and chemical properties, the burrs are neutral in terms of the effect on the taste of coffee.
The use of high quality materials in the design add to the reliability and comfort of use. The body of the grinder is made of stainless steel. The comfortable profiled handle has handgrip made of oak.
- Brand Comandante
- Product number 11015
- EAN 4260113437544
- Alpine Lagoon