Flair High Temperature Strips
Brewing at the correct temperature, either with your brew water or with your milk is essential to optimizing your results.
Buy the Flair High Heat Temperature Strip, with a range of 70 to 100°C to ensure that your brew head is preheated prior to adding your brew water.
As the gauge warms to the response temperature, the window starts with a tan or reddish-brown and continues to change to green.
- TAN window is above actual temperature reading
- GREEN window is actual temperature reading
- BLUE window is below actual temperature reading
- Moisture Resistant: Self-Adhesive Backing
- Estimated Shelf Life of Adhesive: 2 yrs, but will vary depending on application and use
*Prior to application, ensure surface is clean and dry. During application, ensure that strip lays flat across face of cylinder or other surface and that no gaps or air pockets are present where water could seep in between surface and strip
- Brand Flair
- Product number 11109
- EAN 0647213148251
- Dimensions: 18.4 X 30.5 X 1.3 cm